Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ep. 10 Fantasy Picks, Rumor Update

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usRumors
Reward Challenge: ???
Exiled: ???
Immunity Challenge: Terry again?
Voted Off: Courtney?

If Terry wins the Immunity Necklace again there is the real possibility that he could give Sally Immunity as well (with either the Necklace or Idol), so the thinking is that old Casaya will vote off one of their own. Courtney seems to be the one least in-the-loop amongst old Casaya so she's a goner, as the rumor goes.

I don't really buy it. Terry can stay around longer if he keeps both the Immunity Idol and Necklace this week (assuming he wins Immunity again).

Survivor Fantasy
My picks are unchanged from last week. I figure with eight people left that I got about a 50-50 chance of getting the Exiled bonus points.

My picks, for what it's worth:
Aras, Exiled
Cirie, Exiled
Terry, Exiled
Danielle, Exiled

I would avoid Courtney, Sally and Bruce this week.

Next Update
Tonight night As It Airs 8:00 pm ET, GMT -4 hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home