Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Preview Episode 8

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usTitle: An Emerging Plan
The tribes merge and some castaways try to convince new tribemates to join their alliance; Bruce winds up with a chipped tooth and a cut lip when they try to build a bigger shelter.

Welcome Back!
How did you handle being without Survivor for several weeks? I didn't know what to do with myself Thursday nights. Well, it wasn't quite that bad but I did miss Survivor.

I question CBS's decision to air the re-cap show before the break for college basketball. I think it would have made more sense to air an original episode last time and then air the review episode after several weeks without Survivor. That makes more sense to me, but then again I wouldn't have cancelled Star Trek in the 1960s.

Rumors
No Reward Challenge this episode because there is the Merge! Most likely to be Exiled: Sally, Courtney or Cirie. Rumors indicate that Terry wins Immunity and that Austin or Nick gets voted off.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMedical Emergency: Before this season started I had heard that Bruce (pictured) was involved in a medical emergency and speculation was that he had a heart attack or some similar problem. Now it looks like Bruce needs medical attention but not due to a heart condition but because of a machete accident. Nick apparently hits Bruce in the face by accident with a machete - ouch! The machete incident is leading some people to think that Nick will be voted off.

The Tribes
Here's who's still playing the game:

Casaya
Aras, Bruce, Cirie, Courtney, Danielle, Shane.

La Mina
Austin, Nick, Sally, Terry.

Survivor Fantasy
Check back Thursday afternoon for my picks and any last minute rumors I get.

Next Updates
Thursday afternoon my Survivor Fantasy Picks,
Thursday night As It Airs 8:00 pm ET, GMT -5 hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home