Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Episode 7 Re-Cap

Survivor Exile Island . . . A Closer Look
Episode 7 was just a review and highlights of the first 6 episodes with some "never before scenes" thrown in for good measure. If you have watched all along, as I have, then there wasn't much that was of interest.

I did find it a little humorous that Bruce was using the drinking water to wash his hands in the middle of a heavy downpour of rain and Shane was trying to talk him out of it. Couldn't Bruce just have stuck his hands out into the rain and washed them off?? And I thought Shane never did the logical thing, wasn't trying to save the drinking water a sensible thing?

I also found it kind of interesting that Tina found a secret stash of oysters that she didn't tell anyone about. I wonder if anyone else will find them?

Next Survivor will be broadcast Thursday March 30th.
In the mean time I will post any news and rumors as I get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home