Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Coming Soon: Survivor Panama Preview

This weekend (monday night at the latest) I plan to have my Survivor Panama Exile Island preview posted where I'll give my thoughts on each Survivor.

In general I like the format of Survivor Panama. In case you haven't heard, to start off the Survivors will be in four groups: old men, young men, old women, young women. Also there will be an exile island where the loser of a challenge will have to spend a night. There is also a hidden immunity idol on the exile island.

To summarize at this point, the Survivors look like an interesting bunch and the new format (four groups and an exile island) looks like a winner.

Survivor Panama, Exile ISland starts Thursday, February 2 - that's next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home