Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Template Complete

Well, this is it. I hope you like the look of my Survivor 12 Panama blog, this is what I could throw together in a few hours of playing with and slightly altering one of Blogger's standard templates. Without going into great detail, I wanted to create my own three column template but I underestimated the time I would need to learn how Blogger generates and handles everything (posts, comments, archive, previous posts, profile, etc.). If you would like to get an idea of what I had in mind visit my home page and imagine it with this green textured background. I intend to to have a three column template for the next season of Survivor.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Your new template looks great. Nice work! It fits well with the survivor theme.

Can't wait to see your previews and picks for Panama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home